Additional Product Data
- Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar
- 90% Silver and 73 years old
- Great way to collect and/or accumulate Silver
- Beautiful Uncirculated Condition - Hard to find!!!
- Great gift for a collector for the holidays or any day!!!
You are bidding on a Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar Brilliant Uncirculated Coin. This coin is in beautiful original Brilliant Uncirculated condition. This is a great way to both own silver AND collect a piece of history. The Walking Liberty Half Dollar ("Walker") was a Silver Fifty Cent piece and was minted from 1916-1947. It was designed by Adolph A. Weinman. The design of this beautiful US Coin depicts a full length figure of Lady Liberty holding branches of laurel and oak with her gown of stars and stripes flowing in the breeze.... walking forward in full stride toward the dawn of a new day.... very symbolic of the glory of the U.S . The reverse shows an eagle with wings unfolded on a perch symbolizing the strength and fearless spirit of America. It is a truly beautiful design and is currently used on the obverse of the Silver American Eagle. **Please note that this is a stock photo.**
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 1 x 0.5 inches ; 0.48 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces ()
- ASIN: B00BHNST9S
1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver US Coin MS/BU Fifty Cents .50
- Product Code: B00BHNST9S
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: collectible coins